I have always wanted to put on record all the events in this so called life of mine. Very often in the past, I would start a diary hoping to accomplish this. However, always I would never get past a few entries. Maybe because I was disorganized, lazy, simply lost interest, or all of the above. Besides this, I've never been a person who expresses himself well through writing. Rather, I always believed in the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words." I guess this is because of my background in engineering. In this day and age, this may be more true given that you can easily post not only pictures, but video and audio files as well as applets on the net. This is why I have decided to try again once more, but this time through blogging. Hopefully, I will be successful in documenting my so called life and thoughts; and even share these with all those of you out there in cyberspace. The idea to set up a blog came as a natural result of my joining FaceBook. Through the pictures I've shared, and the chats I've had, I realized how rich in experiences my life was and is. Given the FaceBook exprience, many of my friends suggested I set up my own blog. So I went through the process of due diligence like any engineer would do. I did the research, determined how to do it, what it would entail in terms of time, effort and resources. I look through several blogs; I was inspired by what was written in many of these blogs; and I said to myself "I can do that!"
So here I go! On a new and exciting journey that I hope will not be just another passing fancy. It's been said that a journey starts with a first step. So my first step is this entry into my blog. My first step ever into the new world of blogging. I really don't know where all this blogging will take me. But I do know it is worth the risk, as well as the time and effort I will need to invest in it. So to all of those out there in cyberspace, join me as I embank on my journey.
This would be very engaging, as you are a very interesting person who is funny and knowledgeable at the same time.
ReplyDeleteLet's see now, as DocZ's world turns...
next blog na kuya. hahahahaha. can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWhere'd you get the idea that you don't express yourself well with words? I always thought the complete opposite ever since I've known you!! And these blog entries prove me right.
ReplyDelete